Pareto Aluminum Systems LLC (40,000 Mile Limited Warranty)
Pareto Aluminum Systems, LLC (“Pareto”) warrants to the installer of its Pareto ALFO aluminum flooring system, including Pareto-supplied equipment that attaches seats to the floor (collectively the “Floor”), that the Floor will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the first forty thousand (40,000) miles or six months of use, whichever is sooner. This warranty begins the day installation is complete. A defect shall mean a failure of the Floor to substantially conform to Pareto’s design and manufacturing specifications and tolerances and which is caused by a defect in material used in workmanship performed by Pareto.
What is covered:
New Pareto Floor which is properly installed on an undamaged matching transit van vehicle with no more than 200 original miles at the time of installation and when the floor is installed with the listed seats and equipment. For any defect occurring within the warranty period, Pareto or its authorized dealer will repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. Pareto will have the right to inspect any parts which are repaired or replaced.
To report a defect, please contact Pareto Aluminum Systems LLC, in writing, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 21455 Melrose Avenue, Suite 19, Southfield, MI 48075:
Limitations and Disclaimers
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, AND AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS ARE, HEREBY DISCLAIMED. To the extent any implied warranties cannot be disclaimed under applicable federal or state law, such implied warranties are limited in duration to the term of this Limited Warranty and are limited in scope and coverage to this warranty.
Any action to enforce this Limited Warranty or any implied warranties or for revocation of acceptance shall not be brought more than ninety (90) days after the expiration of the applicable warranty period defined above, or within one (1) year of the date of the breach, whichever is sooner.
What is NOT covered:
- Floors that are not properly installed and maintained in accordance with Pareto specifications and procedures.
- ANY COMBINATION OF SEAT, EQUIPMENT, FLOOR, AND VAN WHICH IS NOT CERTIFIED BY PARETO TO HAVE PASSED APPLICABLE SEAT-PULL TESTING STANDARDS in accordance with FMVSS, ADA, and CMVSS regulations in effect at the time of installation and in conjunction with specified vans and seating equipment legs, connectors, and associated devices.
- Any defects in seats or equipment not made or supplied by Pareto.
- Defects that result in whole or in part from damage to the vehicle prior to installation, improper installation, misuse, or abuse, chemical corrosive to the Floor material, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modifications of the product, negligence, exposure, or use of the product with non-Pareto or non-Pareto approved equipment and parts, or otherwise in a manner inconsistent with the design used.
- The installer, the purchaser of the completed transit van, nor any other individual or beneficiary of the Floor shall not be entitled to recover from Pareto, any consequential or incidental damages resulting from any representation or defect in the Floor, including fuel and transportation costs, travel expenses, lost revenue, towing charges, inconvenience, rental charges, lost use, lost waged, or any similar damages. The exclusion of incidental and consequential damages shall be deemed independent of and shall survive any failure of the essential purpose of this Limited Warranty. Some states may not allow the limitation of incidental and consequential damages to this provision may not apply to you.
- There is no warranty of any nature made by Pareto beyond that contained in this warranty. No person has the authority to enlarge, amend, or modify this Limited Warranty.
Pareto's ALFO aluminum floor allows installers to offer the exact designs their customers need for both wheelchair and conventional seating arrangements, at a cost competitive with traditional steel and plywood construction. The ALFO flooring system is a kit consisting of panels pre-cut to the floor plan of the vehicle that fit together in mere minutes to form a single floor. ALFO's integrated L tracks both eliminate a complicated installation step and provide the flexibility of a virtually endless number of seating configurations. Installers can provide whatever designs their customers want, and if changes to the seating configurations are desired later, the customer can rearrange them endlessly and easily with no increased investment and minimal labor.